Tourism Vancouver is running a sweepstakes to mark the 10th anniversary of marriage equality in Canada. You don’t need to be hitched or having your own anniversary to win this prize, but the anniversary-themed trip to Vancouver includes plenty of activities to bring out the romantic in you!
I’m a huge fan of this city and wish I had more time to visit. Vancouver has something for pretty much everyone, especially if you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, cycling or snowboarding. Stanley Park is huge and beautiful. There’s a great aquarium there, too. And of course Vancouver has plenty of delicious dining options (The Sandbar on Granville Island is a personal favorite). On my last trip I was lucky enough to have a local take me on a driving tour of “all the places I should come back and visit” that took about two hours. Actually visiting all of them will probably take a solid three weeks.
But enough about me. Here are the prize details:
- Round-trip airfare for two to Vancouver from any major airport served by Air Canada in North America courtesy of Air Canada
- Round-trip airport transfers courtesy of Star Limousine
- Four-night stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
- A $75 dining voucher to Cactus Club Cafe
- Two VIP passes to FlyOver Canada
- Return ground transfers courtesy of Star Limousine to Grouse Mountain, including round-trip Skyride passes and dinner at The Observatory Fine Dining Restaurant
- Passes to the Junction Night Club to see the Absolute’ly Drag-u-lous show starring local celebrity Carlotta Gurl who will present the winner with an all-local, all-Canadian gift basket, anniversary cake celebrating 10 years of marriage equality in Canada, and a special anniversary serenade
The winner has to take their trip between October 1 & December 31, 2015. Enter by September 30th at tourismvancouver.com/win